- Hold a valid Type Rating B747-400.
- Hold a valid EASA licence
- Hold a valid EASA Part Med Class 1
- ICAO English 4-5
- First Officer : 3000 hrs TT, 400 hrs on B747
- Commander : 5000 hrs TT, 2000 hrs PIC, 500 PIC hrs on B747
B747 TYPE RATED FO/CAPT (M/F)
Operational base :
LGG, Liege Airport (Belgium).
Employment Type :
About Us :
ACE Belgium Freighters S.A. is a new airline established at Liege Airport (LGG). The airline is operating scheduled cargo flights and charter services carrying nonstandard goods and general cargo internationally. ACE Belgium Freighters is part of a Global airline group carries approximately 200,000 tons of cargo annually. The Group is in rapid growth, and is looking for great & talented people with possibility to evolve within the company.
This job offer fits you …
You can send your application to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org with the following support documents :
- Updated CV
- Copy of Passport (only two first pages) and or ID
- Copy of the Medical Certificate (EASA Part Med Class 1)
- Pilot EASA license
- 4 last pages of the logbook on the B747
Do not forget to mention the description of the job in your mail object. Your application will be treated with confidentiality.